casa

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

O que é "Soul To Squeeze"?




I got a bad disease Up from my brain is where I bleed
Insanity it seems Has got me by my soul to squeeze

Well all the love from me With all the dying trees I scream
The angels in my dreams, yea Have turned to demons of greed that's me

Where I go I just don't know I got to -got to - gotta take it slow When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time

Today love smiled on me It took away my pain, said please I'll let your ride be free You gotta let it be oh yea

Where I go I just don't know I got to god I gotta take it slow When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time

Oh so polite indeed Well I got everything I need Oh make my days a breeze And take away my self-destruction

It's a bitter berry and its very sweet I'm on a roller coaster But I'm on my feet Take to the river lay me on your shore' Cuz I'll be comin' back baby I'll be comin' back for more

Diddle doddle ding a zing a zong zong a zing a zoma zoma zoma condon bingI can not forget but I will not endeavor simple pleasure are morespecial but I wont regret it never

Where I go I just don't know I got to god I gotta take it slow When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time Where I go I just don't know I might end up somewhere in Mexico When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna keep it for the end of time


Kiedis

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pois mais uma vez ca estou pa te dizer k és uma pessoa fixe, ah claro para seres prima da Diana tinha de ser lolol! E agora eu sou o par dela nas dansas de salao akilo é uma grisa é muito fixe! ela ta sempre a refilar comigo nao olhes com essa cara tao seria lolol! mas ainda vamos a campionatos ganhar o terceiro lugar lolol jokitas pa ti!!!

7:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bem sei k n representa o k sentes mas ha tanto p falar..........tanta coisa so em 3 anitos..merece mair destaque ;)

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home