casa

Friday, March 24, 2006

I got a bad disease Up from my brain is where I bleed Insanity it seems Has got me by my soul to squeeze Well all the love from me With all the dying trees I scream The angels in my dreams, yea Have turned to demons of greed that's me Where I go I just don't know I got to - got to - gotta take it slow When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time Today love smiled on meIt took away my pain, said please I'll let your ride be free You gotta let it be oh thi yea Where I go I just don't know I got to god I gotta take it slow When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time Oh so polite indeed Well I got everything I need Oh make my days a breeze And take away my self-destruction When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time It's a bitter berry and its very sweet I'm on a roller coaster But I'm on my feet Take to the river lay me on your shore 'Cuz I'll be comin' back baby I'll be comin' back for more Diddle doddle ding a zing a zong zong a zing a zoma zoma zoma condon bingI can not forget but I will not end eavor simple pleasure are more special but I wont regret it never Where I go I just don't know I got to god I gotta take it slow When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time Where I go I just don't know I might end up somew here in Mexico When I find my peace of mind I'm gonna keep it for the end of time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is completely wrong!!!!!
i speak french ,the only reason i m here is to find the damn author of this thing but god they destroyed the translation

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home